WRUW Today?

Posts
11,001
Likes
54,916
It’s Friday. Just picking up some goods for the new club I joined, this should do nicely
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
It’s Friday. Just picking up some goods for the new club I joined, this should do nicely
Yep.
That should do it.
 
Posts
663
Likes
4,781
Gallet day!
1967 Gallet Multichron 12 (14k gold) with Excelsior Park 40 movement.
And a rainbow bagel for good measure.

 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,774
Trying to make this bay window backyard shot work with watches . Used the Geneve yesterday morning, the good ol' 1954 bumper 344 this afternoon.

 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Morning Forum!!!


Yeppers…digging that Omega mil green polyester NATO at the office for the entire day…



LATE ENTRY: I never thought polyester could be/would be so comfortable in hot/humid conditions…but it is! 👍
Edited:
 
Posts
654
Likes
12,129
kWeNG84.jpg
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,916
Sorry double shot but we had a great closeout day of colors in the sky before I made it to a good position they had tamed a bit
 
Posts
2,990
Likes
4,747
I could not resist putting it on. 10USD goodwill special. They do not seem to get a lot of Baylor watches
-j