WRUW Today?

Posts
5,651
Likes
136,488
New addition.
Congrats on the pick-up! Luv this model's unique case with transitional 70s funk. Got mine on this morning...YaY!
 
Posts
1,088
Likes
8,335
It's not just the great dial on this one but also the profile that I admire. Have a great weekend all.
 
Posts
3,578
Likes
13,519
Racing dial Speedy on a day that’s too warm/humid for a leather strap anyway:

 
Posts
7,077
Likes
56,747
HAGD All! 😎


There it is! That is one yummy Speedmaster variant.
 
Posts
7,077
Likes
56,747
This 1944 vintage Jumbo Omega has been a Fine Frequent Friday choice since before I retired, when I would indulge in casual Friday attire at the bank.

 
Posts
10,997
Likes
54,864
Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce the temporary hairy remembrance watch. It came the the same day she left us so it will do for now. I think hairy was more of an IWC or JLC but we do what we can.
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce the temporary hairy remembrance watch. It came the the same day she left us so it will do for now. I think hairy was more of an IWC or JLC but we do what we can.
R I P Hairy
 
Posts
9,229
Likes
76,851
Never quite understood how I got this on eBay for a BIN of £132 but checking occasionally for another one ….