WRUW Today?

Posts
2,535
Likes
19,779
🥰

Q: How can you beat a pink gold Omega chronometer?

A: When it's attached to your wrist with a vintage pink gold Omega buckle.

Edited:
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Lurking in the shadows… Have great a great Hump Day everyone!
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Sticking with this Longines... HAGD All! 😎
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
Tudor GMT on one of my own straps which I have made available to other collectors. DM for more info.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Wearing an icon today. One of the first Seamaster automatic series, reference 2576, subsecond version. Fully original except for the Ostrich strap. And she is a looker. 😀
 
Posts
663
Likes
4,781
Picked up an Uncle Seiko bracelet for my Seiko Bell-matic. I still have the original bracelet, but it's one link too short for me. Wrist strangler.

 
Posts
1,461
Likes
6,723
Wearing an icon today. One of the first Seamaster automatic series, reference 2576, subsecond version. Fully original except for the Ostrich strap. And she is a looker. 😀
Stunning. One of the most beautiful watches, ever.
 
Posts
1,461
Likes
6,723
Two days since the big birthday and I’m still loving this wee gift. No, I did not wear it to bed last night.😁
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
Stunning. One of the most beautiful watches, ever.
Why thank you very much. I certainly like it!
Edited: