Posts 2,535 Likes 19,779 Dr No ·Jul 28, 2022 arkman Keeping in the Speedy Tuesday theme... Personal favorite Speedy, bar none.
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Jul 29, 2022·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Happy Birthday NASA! 😎 📖 On July 29, 1958 U.S. Congress passed legislation establishing the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), a civilian agency responsible for coordinating America's activities in space. Edited: Jul 29, 2022
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,376 gbesq ·Jul 29, 2022 Just back from the spa. One of the very first Seamasters, reference 2576.
Posts 4,867 Likes 24,778 vbrad26 ·Jul 29, 2022 Trying out a new creation. McDonald’s chicken biscuit with egg and cheese.
Posts 7,080 Likes 56,763 noelekal ·Jul 29, 2022·Home For Wayward Watches CPRwatch SLA017 for now , We can see tunes in the background. I love to peruse other folks' music collections. Edited: Jul 29, 2022
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,376 gbesq ·Jul 29, 2022 TexOmega PM me that location. Gotta keep it in circulation! Geez, prospective grave robbing to acquire a Ranchero. Now I know how all those Submariner owners feel. 😁