WRUW Today?

Posts
495
Likes
1,469
Zenith 18 K today
Zenith1.jpg
Zenith3.jpg
Zenith5.jpg
 
Posts
35,655
Likes
39,900
Zenith 18 K today
Zenith1.jpg
Zenith3.jpg
Zenith5.jpg
The long arm of the law, looking as well dressed as usual ☕

Very nice Zenith, doesn't get much cleaner than that.
 
Posts
15,046
Likes
24,049
Is this sparkle or tropical? I don't know that Speedmaster has sparkle dial...........
Mostly image color noise
 
Posts
264
Likes
264
I've only ever seen one vintage white dialled Speedmaster before - are they 'real' or re dials?
It's a grey dial from a Teutonic Speedy.
Both watch and dial are from the early 80's.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
An early evening change, truth be told showing my dearly beloved that I REALLY need a good lens for the old camera.

4447e8ae.jpg
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,802
Crown at 1:30 for the inner bezel, crown at 10:30 time and quick set-date.