Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Nov 30, 2021 Seiko having an early night so tomorrows Newmark making an early appearance 😀
Posts 1,993 Likes 3,689 tpatta ·Nov 30, 2021·Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Scarecrow Boat Seeing red Red times 2
Posts 5,309 Likes 53,964 ghce ·Nov 30, 2021 OH NO, December the 1st. way way too many date watches in the collection, 5 minutes a watch to readjust, I'll be here till next week doing them all!! Why didnt I listen to my Mum and take up stamp collecting! wouldn't be in this mess, stick em in the book once and you are done. Oh wait a minute, I will wear this one. Ahh that's better
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,378 gbesq ·Nov 30, 2021 Fritz inaccurate as hell, but it is waterproof... Has a built in alarm though. 😀
Posts 5,429 Likes 82,012 Barking mad ·Dec 1, 2021·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Picked this little gem up earlier today😀 Came on a Nato strap. I am not a fan of Nato straps, so a quick change was necessary. I think it is still within keeping of the genre and hasn't left my wrist since.. Morning coffee..
Posts 272 Likes 855 hronists ·Dec 1, 2021 Back from spa. Took it quite a bit longer than usual couple days.