WRUW Today?

Posts
4,013
Likes
45,079
New arrival from a month ago that went directly to my watchmaker. Finally on my wrist, cleaned, serviced and with a new crystal 😀
 
Posts
1,403
Likes
14,971
JOh3kvV.jpeg
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,952
Massive score found this at goodwill for 6 bucks. They didn’t have any watches so I got a shirt
 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,156
It's another Saturday evening 😀


Interwristing. In 1964 while in the Senior Scouts we camped for a week just where the cheeses are at the south end of the strap. I swam across the west of the two lakes -- and back. Loved lake swimming. The jukebox in the local bier-haus had all the early Beatles records recorded in Hamburg which we had not heard in the UK. And beer, no questions asked about our age 😀
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,952
Just in this morning!

🥰
Great expression but if you chopped out the watch from the picture I’m not sure I would read that as a joyful look could be my lack of physiognomy though. Generally I have poor interpersonal skills.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Great expression but if you chopped out the watch from the picture I’m not sure I would read that as a joyful look could be my lack of physiognomy though. Generally I have poor interpersonal skills.
Haha!

I think I was just trying to hold in the dripping saliva!