WRUW Today?

Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
Picking Up my sister’s new car.
You must demand her money back, the steering wheel is on the wrong side 👍 My wife bought one in August and is still waiting for it to arrive. Latest DF is week 52 here in UK.
Edited:
 
Posts
2,942
Likes
32,762
You must demand her money back, the steering wheel is on the wrong side 👍 My wife bought one in August and is still waiting for it to arrive. Latest DF is week 52 here in UK.
hahaha ok I'll suggest it! I do not know what happens with these cars, I personally do not like them, it is the second that my sister buys and she also had to wait three months! 🤨🤨
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,954
Weird, tonight is the Bob Dylan show I was trying to decide what to wear I wanted to wear something from a certain point in his career but I’m realizing most of my watch collection is within his lifetime. From the 40’s bulova (his birth) to the modern seikos etc. I wanted something from the sixties but it’s raining and I think it’s gonna take a while to get in cause they are checking vaccine cards might go with the smp strange to think these watches plus a couple not on straps or in for service from the 40’s to today are all appropriate
 
Posts
333
Likes
702
Weird, tonight is the Bob Dylan show I was trying to decide what to wear I wanted to wear something from a certain point in his career but I’m realizing most of my watch collection is within his lifetime. From the 40’s bulova (his birth) to the modern seikos etc. I wanted something from the sixties but it’s raining and I think it’s gonna take a while to get in cause they are checking vaccine cards might go with the smp strange to think these watches plus a couple not on straps or in for service from the 40’s to today are all appropriate
The too much fun club participant's show must be a real treat. Enjoy yourself