WRUW Today?

Posts
8,822
Likes
62,486
Early 30’s Gruen(Rebburg)* clad in that new-fangled Stainless Steel.
Shark





* correction...... Aegler
Edited:
 
Posts
22
Likes
113
My beater Timex WR50M with nonfunctioning date feature, sitting on an equally rough ill fitting leather cuff strap.
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,985
“you fix what you can fix and you let the rest go. If there ain't nothin to be done about it it aint even a problem. It's just a aggravation.”
 
Posts
6,832
Likes
13,799
I do have a large number of IWC’s, but every time
I wear the little prince I'm taken by it’s simplicity.
Such a perfect watch .
 
Posts
3,454
Likes
35,230
This silly watch is intended to show that the hobby can still be fun! I did not buy it at Phillips Geneva.

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
This silly watch is intended to show that the hobby can still be fun! I did not buy it at Phillips Geneva.

Commissioner Gordon, is that you?
 
Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
Early 30’s Gruen(Rebburg) clad in that new-fangled Stainless Steel.
Shark


Rebberg? Or Aegler? I suspect it is the latter!

 
Posts
1,579
Likes
15,238
I do have a large number of IWC’s, but every time
I wear the little prince I'm taken by it’s simplicity.
Such a perfect watch .
As much as I appreciate this piece, it’s on my list of watches I would snatch up in a second if only they offered it as a three-hander without the date.
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Speedy Tuesday! My 1861 has been heavily flown out of the DTW base recently…good for timing APU warm ups, engine warm ups, and engine cool downs…