Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Oct 20, 2021 Time to start clearing the fallen leaves and yes it is the 20th 🤦
Posts 635 Likes 2,629 Kapka ·Oct 20, 2021 cristos71 Seamaster 2627 today 😀 Wow 😀. That's a sweet piece there..
Posts 5,430 Likes 82,033 Barking mad ·Oct 20, 2021·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder For the evening.. New arrival making its morning coffee debut..
Posts 3,451 Likes 35,215 Duracuir1 ·Oct 20, 2021·Never Used A Kodak Preparing for inspection. They don’t need to be perfect… I am inspecting!
Posts 326 Likes 5,215 NorthLaw ·Oct 20, 2021 Think I’ve got to make a greater effort to get more wear out of this one.
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Oct 20, 2021·Not in LA anymore. We made it over the Hump! Let's collectively pat ourselves on the back 😀
Posts 172 Likes 2,965 brownip ·Oct 20, 2021 Big Triangle for me today (the one on the right) Cheers Ian
Posts 5,659 Likes 136,672 Lou P ·Oct 20, 2021·YaY! Impromptu day off to enjoy some nice weather. 1981 6309-7040 on the water for the last boating day of the season! YaY!
C Posts 1,579 Likes 15,238 ChiefMark ·Oct 20, 2021 brownip Big Triangle for me today (the one on the right) Cheers Ian I can't see a difference in the triangles... I tried. You have great eyes! I love the no-date; would likely choose that every time. Beautiful watches!
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Oct 20, 2021·Most fun screen name at ΩF I get more compliments from casual strangers - mostly 20 somethings - on this piece than any other watch in my collection; 166.079
Posts 9,246 Likes 76,995 Spruce ·Oct 20, 2021·London sunburst dial fan Think I’ll wear this 165.003 to Covent Garden tonight