WRUW Today?

Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Broad Arrow Bodaciousness! - 1968 Hamilton 600 Broad Arrow Diver Ref. 64034-3 (cal. 64A).
RlFUCNI.jpg
 
Posts
11,006
Likes
54,979
My wife sent me out to do a face to face sale. Unloading a Samsung tablet I didn’t know she had. Wearing this quartz I forgot I had. They are a half hour late so far.
 
Posts
11,006
Likes
54,979
Saturday evening and as usual 😀

One of your finest IMO something about that one always makes me stop and gawk.
 
Posts
11,006
Likes
54,979
Oh snap a double post today but necessary. After I sold my wives tablet and handed her the money she decided it’s the perfect day for us “me” to power wash the house. Well cool. Throwing thousands of pounds per square inch of water at things is fun. Probably normal humans just don’t wear watches doing this but I had to grab my 300 meters of protection as I work with this water. Thank goodness I did as I’m halfway through the house and I had four to five drops of water bounce back and land right on the crystal. Good to know I’m safe.
 
Posts
13,919
Likes
54,110
Sigh … taking boats off the beach for the season.
 
Posts
5,661
Likes
136,711
The red Morellato double ridge carbon fiber grain just jumped out and said "wear me!"
 
Posts
1,462
Likes
6,725
At the wedding of some fine folks (groom happens to be a guitarist I’ve had the pleasure of playing with over many years).