Posts 13,920 Likes 54,111 Larry S ·Oct 13, 2021·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Waiting for my Pfizer Booster shot…
Posts 1,028 Likes 11,787 timesofplenty ·Oct 13, 2021 gruen pilot & monte carlo for this october wednesday
Posts 3,801 Likes 20,263 ahsposo ·Oct 13, 2021·Most fun screen name at ΩF Walrus The man in the crowd with the multi colored mirrors on his hobnail boots just my mundane speedy today, yup, just me and mundanity Totally under-rated watch. I've got the silver dial and it's a great wearing watch.
Posts 11,007 Likes 54,986 Walrus ·Oct 13, 2021 Sorry double shot today didn’t think I’d hit this area. Nice view. Hope I didn’t go overboard
Posts 2,943 Likes 32,801 elara2105 ·Oct 13, 2021 I just got this in the mail! now I just need the watchmaker to finish the service of my 7002!
Posts 3,454 Likes 35,231 Duracuir1 ·Oct 13, 2021·Never Used A Kodak elara2105 I just got this in the mail! now I just need the watchmaker to finish the service of my 7002! I normally make my own but received these Bartons today. Sailcloth way too stiff. The black one is just right! Mr. Peck approves!
Posts 5,316 Likes 54,048 ghce ·Oct 13, 2021 I don't have too many space themed watches so this one will have to do to celebrate the occasion of William Shatner's first ascent into space. Good on you Bill!