WRUW Today?

Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
Actually in the office today for a change 🤪, and for whatever reason this is the first one I reach for once I’m done traveling.

 
Posts
1,753
Likes
5,893
Monday, and still orbiting the moon ... the big cardboard box in the background just arrived with my copy of Moonwatch Only, 3rd edition.
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
For Monday, my beloved and faithful first “flying watch”...a 1986 6309-7049...

 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,742
Monday morning. A snow day in Vancouver which, to those North Americans in the grips of this recent cold front, would be a welcome respite - almost springlike. We must’ve received all of 2 inches of snow last night. I can hear my neighbors already: “But it’s a damp cold...!!!”. 😜

 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039
Having three young boys at home, I don’t get many opportunities to safely wear vintage watches. Hoping I can trust my pup while The kids are at school 😀
 
Posts
207
Likes
4,122
BQCF_fHVz7FN7TeUwRqq4xqATzZfBFxnAPP2tNyapHOW67qjM1raHK0UPcFcdTSPxPvu9iT9cMVV_pvNEpVRFxBWGC3lYzCDnrhRNbfL56O3RU1ERGKV5SUpFyxBSOaCWEH1vOBIyhbWA8PiMKWv74zhSGMLdKgg20g6PDtMR4ZexqpRclj3Mj-VAQzjcAyhCQa0sG2piQHqUTKG_RFxKYgMfUScdIwXEr_6EDXGBxmox_EtwckwmvCYbSDsn-GPgn7Q_vik8kRanB1FOSXSSMX4_7bJVipxczeQAaJj4fzigrAN9hBVb9bQIrgB_L_DoB_eUOv0_Lmw5AOJ0etF_QwkJQtrsxq9XkxCCeWVnlaiAJ7TMnalqvVqj7O0zv1emF-YedUy3nARelDLRKILervESvu1A3-B77Zb-pLaDFDf_K9uKBwWKBVzyKXLOeGUwB3OHFbWhp4j9cykEtnIWOaonB1twAITCyeV0z1L6CQebBlIaOXlcphfvYOnLbko_wDJIE5BYUWlwV7oYUk9WwjVm7fvbeR3CJBI8CdXFcgM3K9bmerwWhtE3YsPXHjKdQmhW4cjux3bUKxwZKsiLLQKh5SgbC5DCwrL66eHryTpZEla9Fop1jeh6D19qb5icmow8EOS2aQgE15-39wprruZw_JUJSbGdlg7JzBo7oass_1Fd9OU6A=w1005-h1280-no-tmp.jpg