WRUW Today?

Posts
422
Likes
2,180
CtHJhKM.jpg
 
Posts
5,345
Likes
76,175
Change for the evening and gone for two icons & what a great pairing, In fact the Guinness looks like like its smiling at me .
Edited:
 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,844
...In fact the Guinness looks like like its smiling at me .

Beer number which is it that’s smiling at you?

I definitely worry when my beer starts smiling at me. But, that’s just me.
 
Posts
5,345
Likes
76,175
Beer number which is it that’s smiling at you?

I definitely worry when my beer starts smiling at me. But, that’s just me.
I don’t , it’s just happy that I’m happy to be drinking it . So we both win ,it’s happiness karma . Apologies for the lack of IT knowledge with the picture ,the 21st century is just a big IT black hole to me .
Edited:
 
Posts
7,091
Likes
56,977
Getting packed up to go on a father-and-son duck hunt tomorrow.

Sometimes one just has to MuDu on a Friday.

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Naked! - 1960's Universal Geneve Uni-Compax "Big Eye" Ref. 884100/02 (UG Cal.125)
bsErnHi.jpg
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,029
Holy smokes...almost forgot...it’s Phlieger Phriday!

Generic ETA 6497-1 built at AWCI headquarters by some dude named “Mad Dog”...

Edited:
 
Posts
1,670
Likes
8,397
Today, something same age as me!


Cal 12.68z

OMG-Dude, you must be old! What year is that one from?

Nick
 
Posts
1,670
Likes
8,397
OMG-Dude, you must be old! What year is that one from?

Nick

Just noticed that I have a "same year" piece today as well. Likeminded.
 
Posts
3,463
Likes
35,325
Love it. What year?
Not sure. Yard sale find. If I sell for $1 I double my money...