WRUW Today?

Posts
599
Likes
3,200
Perhaps time to change the medication, watches two and three today.

Obviously beyond help 🙁

Nah, the meds are clearly working 😀
 
Posts
4,593
Likes
10,813
wearing this today, and thanks to Michael e and his iPhone-pic-taking suggestions my photo skills have improved to the level that the brand of watch is discernable 😁

 
Posts
207
Likes
4,122
BmYK40sg15koBk_jabj1k0lbUnwFY6pSB9goUe67mX7etUOTOI5LnXShvbZl8lE8JS83Rgr1nf8RT6YGrlso1giDzm-eN0KJMIplcgEsk0FzGjVWWFg5n2ymXElcHjilkY4Op9_c5PFCTHL5VNBGtRW0SukV5dVwJQH7tyVB58ATliMbtZCO6wg9CfCvnUt3qzwYAZShAUNS_yZ86AkHzg028pa7MD6hYMV4ytu2wQ68Ev2OnVcMJtf74XmjYBJmOb2P8-HQEaxS-xbKkL9ecaxgGpHjaufx2XX3nHxaCLGMJ-6wpWfg88ktg-upOaVcurApn93hsb0JxJnsx68qulnIsH9O12hnmm0No40mKajdEwGrH_U9XMzydEmkLG7o4xVr8HpsxwhNVQci6gXMAJkmGYrSwzLUeZVTFIgTeBIj3atdHO2ML534HVsznaJ-mKSZ-bdzRdskpG6ukhDSNagItTB81mi-Un0BLlvfhLqu5jTuieLq5nwouE5qYhy_tjlF5z2ZM8ddXN0TG5v6-WRHCPy0iXa2SYJPUWOO1bx4ATSgxOf8Owq9hEG7MEmKNve67F-JkDtajnWlWc1b1VRyZ67CUITvmRtDfG3J9X4fKxDYJGQdnOI-bb3kv9cqfDVD0Rgpki7gy7FNOjFX-xCfyvKLZI0CocsK3AYB2YPfuW5G5wznv76Xf5Wy0O0W-8omYFaMJI-YGbbEG11GnAFxmIXDp38XguVu-c6IFQ-wkGY=w1125-h1500-no-tmp.jpg
 
Posts
15
Likes
31
Happy New Year to All! One of my favorites picked up last year, Pierce Valjoux 726.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Nah, the meds are clearly working 😀

Thank you doctor, so it is fine to just carry on as usual 😁
 
Posts
2,519
Likes
17,844
I wish watches would stop talking to me. I know, I know: who says I have to listen?

This one is hard to photograph, between the domed crystal and the glossy dial. I asked the sun for some help.



Thank you again Michael.
 
Posts
2,178
Likes
25,231
Ahhhh Friday Jr! 😀 Two of my absolute favs and both have taken on exceptional character over the course of time.

 
Posts
1,097
Likes
3,784
At the stroke of noon with a new arrival that I finally got on the wrist - 1968 Glycine Airman