WRUW Today?

Posts
1,714
Likes
7,329
Just in from Switzerland! 2577 from 1953. There’s a clover crown in the drawer.
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,948
A dismal, yet warm morning for late December here in Texas with rain and cooler temperatures forecast for the weekend.

 
Posts
6,709
Likes
80,003
For 27DEC19...vintage 1964 Omega Speedy Gonzales Echo Whiskey on a vintage 1964 Omega 7912 bracelet...

Edited:
 
Posts
3,460
Likes
35,286
Rescued from a box of items destined for scrap. A couple shakes and it started... fours hours ago. I added the temporary strap. Keeper!
 
Posts
3,654
Likes
24,783
Glycine gym beater today. Gotta put those holiday calories to work. Also, looks like I've gotta clean this nato soon. 😲

 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Faithful companion while “adventuring” these past 15-20 years, including kayaking last night in a bioluminescent lagoon and four hours of great body surfing today....ref. 9937....bulletproof....rewarded its faithful service earlier this year by installing a ceramic bezel insert.
 
Posts
1,174
Likes
7,602
love it, what s the reference please.
Sorry, didn't look at the picture and thought it was the last one I posted. That one is a 2254 that I swapped out the dial with a non A/C dial.
 
Posts
1,097
Likes
3,784
Predawn Dad mission to get change: After failing to show yesterday, the Tooth Fairy's credibility is really on the line here.