WRUW Today?

Posts
15,951
Likes
47,909
I went into my stash for something I hadn’t shown here before. (I can detect your sense of relief 😀) This one came to me from the family of the original owner. A bit fragile, so it doesn’t see the light of day very often. Also, it is a bit pokey on my large wrist. Movement is 9 3/4 ligne, calibre 600, Hunter grade.

Edited:
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
I went into my stash for something I hadn’t shown here before. (I can detect your sense of relief 😀) This one came to me from the family of the original owner. A bit fragile, so it doesn’t see the light of day very often. Also, it is a bit pokey on my large wrist.

🥰
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Too old for Christmas ornaments, but not for an ornamental red star . . .



. . . on my X-mas Omega.

Art
 
Posts
13,934
Likes
54,145
virtues of a White Christmas highly overrated. Christmas Day on the Canadian prairies, 85 miles east of the Rocky Mountains. -6° C, or + 21 ° F. At least the sun is shining!

On behalf of the lower 48 Midwest, we thank you for keeping it up there this day. 58 in Chicagoland. Folks were positively summery!
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays OF. Hope you all had a great day.

77120855_797728750651217_1634791999502336848_n.jpg
Edited:
 
Posts
295
Likes
1,468
This old 1603 for Boxing Day today. Must be getting old, starting to appreciate the cyclop ...

 
Posts
13,934
Likes
54,145
I went into my stash for something I hadn’t shown here before. (I can detect your sense of relief 😀) This one came to me from the family of the original owner. A bit fragile, so it doesn’t see the light of day very often. Also, it is a bit pokey on my large wrist. Movement is 7 3/4 ligne.

🥰
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Lazy 'Boxing Day' straight out of the safe and on the wrist, running to the second after its' first year 😀

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
This old 1603 for Boxing Day today. Must be getting old, starting to appreciate the cyclop ...

That’s a beautiful sigma dial on that lovely vintage Rolex.......