WRUW Today?

Posts
479
Likes
4,727
Tried on a few things at the holiday watch meetup...

Have a (Great) White Christmas
 
Posts
3,654
Likes
24,782
Some holiday playground time with the family. I will cherish all the scratches that I've collected chasing after our little weirdo this year.

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Spending Christmas Eve with a Rolex,



No vintage but 'Modern Millie' - Best wishes to one and all for a happy and peaceful Christmas 👍

 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
twas the night before Christmas and the shitter needed cleaning....

a whole new use for a diver!

I wonder if this is covered in the ISO specs?

 
Posts
9,258
Likes
77,148
Silent night? Not with a house full of people, including a 5 month old granddaughter and a 12 month old terrier pup.
Merry Christmas

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Silent night? Not with a house full of people, including a 5 month old granddaughter and a 12 month old terrier pup.
Merry Christmas


Sound great, enjoy 👍
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
Love those old Heuers! What is the purpose of the red 40?

Edited to wish everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year!
 
Posts
3,962
Likes
8,969
Some Minnesota nice on a cold afternoon and getting colder Just the way I like it. Merrry Christmas to all!

 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,802
Your eyes do not "D"eceive you.

Edited:
 
Posts
278
Likes
2,447
Christmas Eve watch. The best one in my collection. It was my Dad’s watch. His daily beater in retirement

 
Posts
13,933
Likes
54,144
It’s still Tuesday! Merry X Mass .. finally rallying from the head cold from hell. Santa is bringing us bike riding weather tomorrow!
 
Posts
13,933
Likes
54,144
Some Minnesota nice on a cold afternoon and getting colder Just the way I like it. Merrry Christmas to all!

Who is the barista? That’s too pretty to drink!
 
Posts
13,933
Likes
54,144
I could see a modern Santa wearing an X-33 on the big night: Mission time. GMT function with easy advance local time. Night light. Glove friendly buttons. Red pip too! YaY!
Let’s hope Santa avoids North Korea tonight.