Posts 819 Likes 3,447 OmegaRookie ·Dec 20, 2019 Yes I am STILL wearing this watch. (Yes I do own others but I really like this one right now)
Posts 4,855 Likes 12,279 wagudc ·Dec 20, 2019 Alpha Received a mail earlier this evening to advise that my Christmas present from the love of my life is due for delivery tomorrow, I do know what it is but what a girl 🥰 Maybe it's a new bumper sticker:
Posts 4,106 Likes 16,320 kov ·Dec 21, 2019 Took the 105.002 out for a spin after a long period in the dark 😀
Posts 912 Likes 4,427 wilderbeast ·Dec 21, 2019 Cheap 1960s skin diver. No brand kudos, but I love it - bought here on OF.
Posts 5,343 Likes 76,129 CPRwatch ·Dec 21, 2019 Vintage ish Lanco skin diver for this morning from I don’t know when , bought it as NOS & never seen another like it .
Posts 1,135 Likes 6,056 Jonathan40 ·Dec 21, 2019 chunkythebulldog Just fantastic, seeing these single reds makes me wish I’d brought mine away for the festivities.