WRUW Today?

Posts
1,097
Likes
3,784
Looks like I've brought this 1969 Seamaster chronograph to the wrong place to enjoy roller-smoking
 
Posts
2,935
Likes
15,040
Some radium dust, a 40mm case, and a gilt dial

Edited:
 
Posts
318
Likes
3,073
Today some very special time piece from the 70's - Spaceman audacieuse (my best mate's birthday present)

 
Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
Had to wear this after all the interest in the new Aquafresh ref.
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Vintage warmth

c6vpNHX.jpg
 
Posts
405
Likes
6,302
Greetings watch fans, my vintage Omega Seamasters Automatic day/date circa 1976 today 😉
20191218_095600.jpg
 
Posts
5,342
Likes
76,094
Working from home today , which means no ( official ) work will be done , but Mrs CPR has left a list of those little DIY jobs for me to complete in her absence . As ever ,I always pick the easy job on paper that turns into the hardest one to complete ::facepalm1:: .
 
Posts
15,943
Likes
47,864
A bunch of us fiddlers will play for an athletic club Christmas party today. So I need some “bling”. The Speedmaster reduced has hunkered in the safe for some months. So today will be it’s day to shine. Lighting not great a 5:51 am. As the sign says, Merry Christmas!

 
Posts
772
Likes
7,530
I’m in a similar wavelength as @NT931 today. Wearing my Zenith DH, cal. 12.4.6, gilt dial and radium. oldie but goodie.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Good Afternoon... second day with this great little French vintage LIP ......