WRUW Today?

Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
Vintage soccer...YaY!

This model is really growing on me, the more I see it pop up in WRUW.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Stopped by the Omega Botique today.
I think I’ve seen that Film A Fist Full of Dollars.::rimshot::....they are beauty’s for sure
 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,958
Yeppers...looks like it’s going to be a Velcro Friday...which sounds similar to ZZ Top’s Velcro Fly [day]. 😁

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Smiths PRS-29B on what is looking like being a miserable day 🙁

 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
#details
Cf0iXAj.jpg
XhkSPCL.jpg
AV15PQH.jpg
HfajkRs.jpg
 
Posts
1,301
Likes
13,414
Finally some sunshine so pulled out something shiny and heavy.


Beautiful and very unusual one, at least to me. I had no idea IWC made Flieger watches in gold. Is that an OEM bracelet? Thanks!
 
Posts
5,663
Likes
136,768
What does soccer naturally lead to? Yachting of course!...when you're in a goofy 70s kinda mood...YaY!