WRUW Today?

Posts
954
Likes
11,349
1968 Zenith A3630 - cal. 2542 PC on original signed Gay Freres ladder bracelet with divers extension.
Gy4Oii6.jpg
and cool cuff links to boot!
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
That is fantastic. I have never seen the black dial version before, only the blue. Awesome
and cool cuff links to boot!
Thanks gents - These are difficult to come by unmolested, so thrilled with this. The links are "steam-punk", a gift from Mrs. Bristnj - she has good taste! 😉
 
Posts
1,998
Likes
15,602
I need to wear this one more often. I love the onyx and gold markers.

 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,958
Modern Speedy Gonzales Moonwatch for Thursday...I noticed that the hook portion of the original Omega replica NASA strap’s Velcro was degrading [the hooks break off from ridiculous amounts of repeated use] so I replaced it again...good to go for about another two years. 👍

 
Posts
763
Likes
10,296
Seiko Prospex SBDC065, haven't had it off my wrist since receiving it last Thursday 👍
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
New strap came in for the my wife’s vintage on a budget... so she couldn’t wait to put it on....
Lucky girl 👍