WRUW Today?

Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Good morning...we are at work today...
Dude...I was talking to OF member @shamus at the local Dunkin’ and we were wondering how you are able to get the “OMEGA” to appear on the dial.
 
Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
1880s Waltham.. happens to have my initials on the back, so how do you pass that up.


and a Citizen ISO diver, because I have to go outside and its freezing rain and very high winds... they've even closed some of the local bridges!



later, spent the afternoon inside coaxing an flea market find 1860s Gilbert Ogee clock back to life... that was a pleasure.
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
Pleasant fall day, just finishing up some yard work as the sun goes down.

 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
Dude...I was talking to OF member @shamus at the local Dunkin’ and we were wondering how you are able to get the “OMEGA” to appear on the dial.

Some watch faces allow you to set a "Monogram" and enter your own text. not all faces allow this.
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,523
Dude...I was talking to OF member @shamus at the local Dunkin’ and we were wondering how you are able to get the “OMEGA” to appear on the dial.
No problem sir here’s where you can put what you want... in the Apple Watch app...just tap on the watch face you are using in the complications section...