Posts 13,915 Likes 54,108 Larry S ·Nov 23, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. watchdaddy1 ......PANERAI.... case closed Fries with that?
Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Nov 23, 2019·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Date night in Chicago with Mrs. Darlinboy...
Posts 2,519 Likes 17,844 airansun ·Nov 23, 2019 Made within weeks of each other in the Spring of 1963 Edited: Nov 23, 2019
I Posts 186 Likes 1,731 IRCM ·Nov 23, 2019 Finally convinced my wife to let me buy her a new watch. Picked up her new Datejust today.
Posts 5,659 Likes 136,656 Lou P ·Nov 23, 2019·YaY! Another "big 70's" for the evening. Marine Chronometer cal 1511...YaY!
Posts 619 Likes 11,039 cgaites ·Nov 23, 2019 First trip to the pool for my Pelagos earlier today. Not really testing the depth rating, but glad to have something rugged for taking the kids on the water slide.
Posts 278 Likes 2,447 PhotonX ·Nov 23, 2019 Unfamiliar_Moon “Dusty brown” Highley leather strap from watch gecko Nice strap for Speedy. I may have to pick this one up.
Posts 278 Likes 2,447 PhotonX ·Nov 23, 2019 Wivac Walking the logs. Whoa. that's a big stick for a dog that size. Be scared....very scared
Posts 278 Likes 2,447 PhotonX ·Nov 23, 2019 Desmodromic Very nice watch. hoping to pick one up in the next 12-18 months
Posts 3,893 Likes 23,284 Faz ·Nov 23, 2019 Omega1 Hey William I like it a Panerai Panini.... A Panininerai!