WRUW Today?

Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
😁
Damn! This Apollo 8 is signing to me...big time. Now where's the money!
 
Posts
521
Likes
1,261
What a diffference a decade makes.... Just noticed what these are going for now...

11630
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
Learning new shenanigans

Looks like you should be wearing a gshock for those shenanigans and some body armor. I mountain bike, but you are a braver man than I.
 
Posts
1,441
Likes
11,971
One of the two Edox permanent GMT watches from ca. 1970. these are rare right hand Modells in all original spec. I have a third one that is still at my watchmaker for nearly a year now ...
Best

 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
POLM LE. Can't believe these are almost 10 years old already.

Nice. Owning the POLMLE is the reason why I didn't need to keep a SubC around, and I'm not sure that my Sea Dweller 43 is better looking than my 42mm POLMLE. For a deeper WR rating than a SubC in a larger sized watch, the POLMLE wears a little better than the SD43 too.

Wearing this fresh in Oris tonight.
 
Posts
318
Likes
3,073
Blue start into this grey Friday ... but waiting for the forecasted sun and probably some pints in the evening. Have a great weekend all

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Trying to keep it rubber side down 😁
Flying high and looking good....looks like great place to practice....
 
Posts
2,053
Likes
5,576
New beater, Casio Lineage model ref.LCW-M170TD-1AER. Titanium, solar powered, radio controlled and miles away from the excesses of some of the wilder G Shocks. All this for around £180. Happy bunny 😀

 
Posts
73
Likes
865
Hamilton on red leather Barton
gCewaNN.jpg
 
Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
Flying high and looking good....looks like great place to practice....
It's great, the coach is very well known and really turns your thinking on its head, drop me a PM if you'd like the details. Can't recommend enough.