Posts 5,658 Likes 136,639 Lou P ·Nov 21, 2019·YaY! POLM LE. Can't believe these are almost 10 years old already.
Posts 13,915 Likes 54,107 Larry S ·Nov 21, 2019·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Yesterday...Last day in Austin. As usual my wife got to see more of the city than I. Very nice place.
Posts 223 Likes 434 Unfamiliar_Moon ·Nov 21, 2019 KeithS Who makes these straps? I really like it. I recognized the fastener - it's an elastic strap from here: https://nickmankeydesigns.com/apollo-series-hook-straps
Posts 223 Likes 434 Unfamiliar_Moon ·Nov 21, 2019 “Dusty brown” Highley leather strap from watch gecko
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Nov 21, 2019 Wivac Learning new shenanigans These are my kind of shenanigans......👍
Posts 788 Likes 7,328 CTS-V ·Nov 21, 2019 Wivac Learning new shenanigans Oh my! So what are you up to? 🍿
Posts 1,478 Likes 19,718 KeithS ·Nov 21, 2019 More than ready to leave Oakland Things were starting to get a little hairy (my rental car)