WRUW Today?

Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
Where do you draw the line on straps

71741708_1157875731069055_4166109816945113456_n.jpg
There is no line only boundaries and keep on pushing them Sir. Looks great where did it come from if I may?
 
Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
Spent the weekend in Manchester catching up with old school friends so had this on for duration.
Could be the best engineered watch I’ve ever owned.
 
Posts
5,657
Likes
136,612
Another Dad watch from the bottom of a box I'd forgotten about. Timex 21 from the 60's.


Still runs and keeping descent time too!...YaY!
 
Posts
56
Likes
613
Helped a good friend yesterday to change his Sub 14060 from steel to a leather strap and now I’m in love!
 
Posts
300
Likes
1,255
Today,rare execution, from '70's of this Lorenz ..beautiful watch,in my opinion...
Edited:
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767

I liked it a lot better before 😁
Edit,
For those that did not catch it the image disappeared for how long I do not know but now returned, perhaps just part of the transfer ?
Edited:
 
Posts
370
Likes
512
Just got home from Church, decided on this one last night, will wear it today and tomorrow, still trying to decide if I want to trade my Seamaster on a Speedmaster automatic. This one is my keeper.
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
1969 Waltham chrono -full lume indexes, hours bezel, Valjoux 7736 (custom vintage watch)
N8qnqMq.jpg