WRUW Today?

Posts
2,690
Likes
12,534
From yesterday but same outfit today: navy pullover and Sub on admiralty grey Phoenix. Feeling way more badass than I probably look 😁

 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Not often it happens these days but earlier on today my memory came up trumps, convinced I had a dark blue leather strap that would fit the Mido 😁

Some will remember the Mido started off on mesh and then on to perlon but reckon we are all sorted now ?

That’s a great combo...
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Waving spanners at this end again in fine company.
Matching brake caliper and bezel.... I like it... 😉
 
Posts
662
Likes
2,030
Not an omega but a great watch. I hope I am allowed to post other brands here ..
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,800
Going for the gold today. Old Glycine gold, 18kt.

 
Posts
1,993
Likes
3,575
Just enjoyed an early evening date with my girls and can highly recommend this little French restaurant in the 'Grassmarket' area of Edinburgh.


Best to have a watch in the post 😀


'Visit Edinburgh' had no involvement in this post.

I like those vintage pieces up on the shelf
 
Posts
8,817
Likes
62,455
Starting to get late, early, now.




Hands/logo appear golden, but that's a trick of the light. SS all the way.
Edited: