Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Nov 3, 2019·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! HAGD All! Edited: Nov 3, 2019
Posts 431 Likes 1,492 OmeGez ·Nov 3, 2019 twistedlugs Some new shoes for this one. Just love this watch! Is that a 2264?
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Nov 3, 2019 Railroad grade Elgin B.W.R. 494 [circa 1933] for Church today...
Posts 1,454 Likes 6,532 tikkathree ·Nov 3, 2019 An unusual choice for tree surgery 12 feet up but feeling brave....
Posts 2,830 Likes 14,935 The Father ·Nov 3, 2019 Ocean Speedy today. Watch didn’t turn back an hour by itself for some reason
Posts 399 Likes 1,800 amiriqbal ·Nov 3, 2019 Sunday with the HULK 😀 Took a long time to acquire this beauty and its not left my wrist since then
Posts 11,003 Likes 54,944 Walrus ·Nov 3, 2019 Damn thought I was wearing my Tag quartz as I had it on the past two days working with water (power washing deck) realized I’m wearing something different. Is that early onset dementia or too many watches?
Posts 5,336 Likes 75,998 CPRwatch ·Nov 3, 2019 Picked this little Timex up earlier today , put it on a strap I had & away you go . View attachment 865862