Posts 1,150 Likes 20,003 Mach ·Oct 28, 2019 Pulled the trigger yesterday on my first Breitling - Navitimer Ref. 806 1959 Re-Edition!
Posts 2,942 Likes 32,770 elara2105 ·Oct 28, 2019 plibou Nice combo!... what strap is that if I may ask?
Posts 619 Likes 11,039 cgaites ·Oct 28, 2019 Shoveling the early season snow with a Seiko. Hopefully this portends a powder filled ski season.
Posts 4,883 Likes 31,892 Taddyangle ·Oct 28, 2019 I wish I had a @Mad Dog Pledge Pin to match my hat.
Posts 4,106 Likes 16,320 kov ·Oct 28, 2019 A grey, foggy and cold autumnal day. Fortunately the chocolate hue feels so warm on my wrist.
Posts 4,876 Likes 24,822 vbrad26 ·Oct 28, 2019 Taddyangle I wish I had a @Mad Dog Pledge Pin to match my hat. I've been seeing those Speedmaster hats pop up a lot lately...must find. Looks expensive. Edited: Oct 28, 2019
Posts 1,462 Likes 6,725 mydeafcat ·Oct 28, 2019 kov A grey, foggy and cold autumnal day. Fortunately the chocolate hue feels so warm on my wrist. Well, it is #NationalChocolateDay!
Posts 1,462 Likes 6,725 mydeafcat ·Oct 28, 2019 Nice to share a visit with an old friend. Bought it new in 2008 and wore it almost every day for 9 years - until I discovered OF, that is...😗
Posts 89 Likes 1,145 jtrower1 ·Oct 28, 2019 Omega-Q Good morning! Mine finally came in over the weekend! Having all kinds of feelings of envy. 😉 Love the pic, looks amazing!
Posts 5,657 Likes 136,620 Lou P ·Oct 28, 2019·YaY! New arrival!!! A real quirky one from the 70s. Roamer Stingray Chrono Diver...YaY!!!