WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Once a Boy Scout always a Boy Scout, summer time ends this evening and it is 'fall back' so already prepared 👍

 
Posts
2,942
Likes
32,773
I'm at that infatuation stage with the new acquisition 😀

Waiting to get the annual safety inspection done today on the Healey . . .



In the waiting room beforehand . . .



Up close . . .

Beautiful!
 
Posts
2,942
Likes
32,773
Got a wedding today and this just got back from service

1972 Omega Seamaster 166.064
Perfect choice!..
 
Posts
271
Likes
980
I’m finding it harder and harder to give anything else in my collection any wrist time
 
Posts
2,942
Likes
32,773
As soon as I get my Speedsonic’s back from service, this one is going to be overhauled!...
 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
Experimenting with a curved-end green shell cordovan strap on my E855 today 😁
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
As soon as I get my Speedsonic’s back from service, this one is going to be overhauled!...

Nice. Just sent 2 recent scores off to the doc earlier