WRUW Today?

Posts
6,703
Likes
79,929
It’s almost Speedy Tuesday...in Cincinnati...Ohio...good times! 👍

Edited:
 
Posts
5,340
Likes
76,047
Poor morning light nearly stopped play , but the incar lighting came to the rescue . I don’t like going to work in the dark , but needs must .
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Snooker table at home?! Wow!
No sir just the local snooker hall... just up the road from my brothers whom I was visiting for a few days in Grange Over Sands in the Lake District we were just killing time before the walk that day....and at 20p per hour .... it was as chips as chips....if I gave that impression i can only apologise...
 
Posts
63
Likes
237
got this one in the mail today - i think my quest for a better dial has begun..
Seiko 45899
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Nice and thin..

I85oWJa.jpg
d3y0MWa.jpg
3Hqcyja.jpg
 
Posts
4,876
Likes
24,822
Speedy for Tuesday.
Tea for my cold.
New lighting in my office for wrist (and tea) shots.