WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
One of my favourites this evening, yes it really is 👍
Why some may wonder, first off and most importantly is what I call chuckles per £ which I am sure translates and then size and weight with a legible dial plus great lume etc etc.

 
Posts
13,919
Likes
54,109
My first automatic and my first GMT. An uninformed purchase but I still like the watch.
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
It's been the Flightmaster all week.



The Fortis belongs to my pal Marc.

Switching to PADI today . . .
 
Posts
3,272
Likes
14,212
Was from yesterday 😟
74636017_975474519473326_5200122997248790542_n.jpg
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
Just got this...a rescue project that’s worked out rather well....before....

And tonight. On my wrist for the first time.
 
Posts
1,182
Likes
15,833
Back to the Sub to watch the Astros beat the Yankees this evening 😀
 
Posts
763
Likes
10,296
Dreary day in the Pacific Northwest, perfect for the 3594.50 and an olive NATO
 
Posts
532
Likes
3,231
Taking my newest (third day) acquisition for a walk in the Pennsylvania woods.



Same shot, but a closer look:


Alternate lighting . . .

 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
My wife thinks I brought too many watches on our vacation to Orlando, Key West, and Bahamas.

 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
My wife thinks I brought too many watches on our vacation to Orlando, Key West, and Bahamas.


I can understand most of them, but why do you need two smart watches?
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
Dreary day in the Pacific Northwest, perfect for the 3594.50 and an olive NATO

The upside is filtered sunlight makes for good wrist shots.
 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
I can understand most of them, but why do you need two smart watches?

Glad you asked. was planning to turn on “outdoor walk” workout and see how long it took to drain my new S5 LTE Apple Watch at Universal Studios and IOA, and then still have my spare S1 in case the S5 dies too soon. That test day might be tomorrow.

The Casio is to know the cabin air pressure on the plane, in case I’m over 8000 feet pressure and need my O2 due to one working lung.

The Seiko PADI diver is for the Bahamian beach and snorkeling, while the Luminox is the redundant one.

The Tudor GMT is because travel, although I forgot wind it after pulling it from my safe. It will be my nice dinner watch for the next week and on the cruise ship. I chickened out bringing my Rolex ceramic Pepsi GMT II this time.
 
Posts
15,940
Likes
47,858
My wife thinks I brought too many watches on our vacation to Orlando, Key West, and Bahamas.


She is thanking her lucky stars that your return trip home was prepaid! Customs must have hit you hard, I suspect.
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
Glad you asked. was planning to turn on “outdoor walk” workout and see how long it took to drain my new S5 LTE Apple Watch at Universal Studios and IOA, and then still have my spare S1 in case the S5 dies too soon. That test day might be tomorrow.

The Casio is to know the cabin air pressure on the plane, in case I’m over 8000 feet pressure and need my O2 due to one working lung.

The Seiko PADI diver is for the Bahamian beach and snorkeling, while the Luminox is the redundant one.

The Tudor GMT is because travel, although I forgot wind it after pulling it from my safe. It will be my nice dinner watch for the next week and on the cruise ship. I chickened out bringing my Rolex ceramic Pepsi GMT II this time.

I could guess most of those, but not the second smart watch, or the Casio on the plane. I thought that the Casio was for sketchy areas (doesn't look expensive).