Posts 3,206 Likes 41,523 Omega1 ·Oct 15, 2019 septentrio #restroomshot I think I may need one of these beautiful omega’s.....
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,036 Spruce ·Oct 15, 2019·London sunburst dial fan Shocked!!! Just measured the height/depth of this 136.070 with my brand new electronic callipers and discovered that far from being one of my 'deeper' watches, as I’d always thought, it’s one of my slimmer Omegas with a depth of only 10mm. Edited: Oct 15, 2019
Posts 3,601 Likes 9,158 MRC ·Oct 15, 2019 Whooo, photos of "Reduced" Speedies don't normally get likes that fast, must be the reference to Fortran ..... .... so for all you nostalgic Fortran hackers here is the watch I wore all through my Fortran days 1971-1983. Waddya know, I think I'll keep it on for a week or so 😀
Posts 4,855 Likes 12,279 wagudc ·Oct 15, 2019 Mad Dog Yeah...it’s still Speedy “pledge-pin-on-the-uniform” Tuesday...good times! 👍 Does said pledge-pin-on-your-uniform glow in the dark by chance?
Posts 3,652 Likes 24,762 Dsloan ·Oct 15, 2019 Bulova for a boys' day out in the park with my little dude.
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,942 Mad Dog ·Oct 15, 2019 wagudc Does said pledge-pin-on-your-uniform glow in the dark by chance? Affirm! 👍 LATE ENTRY: Implementing ridiculously useless technology... Edited: Oct 16, 2019
Posts 1,089 Likes 6,544 RI Omega Fan ·Oct 15, 2019 Mad Dog Affirm! 👍 View attachment 854784 Mad Dog, where did you get that pin?
Posts 4,855 Likes 12,279 wagudc ·Oct 15, 2019 RI Omega Fan Mad Dog, where did you get that pin? He had to pledge ΩΣΠ
Posts 827 Likes 8,285 Njnjcfp88 ·Oct 15, 2019 Dsloan Bulova for a boys' day out in the park with my little dude. Devils diver!!
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,942 Mad Dog ·Oct 15, 2019 RI Omega Fan Mad Dog, where did you get that pin? Here... NOTE: This was from a few months ago.
Posts 1,993 Likes 3,575 CaptainWinsor ·Oct 15, 2019 watchdaddy1 Sorry Speedy ...move over for the El Primero move waaaay over! Speedy