WRUW Today?

Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
1984 Rolex DateJust 16030. QUICKSET. Blue dial. Amazing lume color.

Insanely perfect looking.

keep it? sell it?



🥰🥰🥰🥰
 
Posts
2,510
Likes
3,736
Yr in Az I live here as well

Indeed! I'm down in Chandler, but we love that park so we go pretty frequently.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Indeed! I'm down in Chandler, but we love that park so we go pretty frequently.

It's been a minute since I've been to that RR park. Nice to c another Arizonian here
 
Posts
32
Likes
196
First Omega! Just picked it up this afternoon and sized it up, pretty happy about it! 1986 Seamaster auto
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
First Omega! Just picked it up this afternoon and sized it up, pretty happy about it! 1986 Seamaster auto

1st OMEGA ?............................... Blasphemy ::stirthepot::
Congrats nice specimen👍👍
 
Posts
32
Likes
196
1st OMEGA ?............................... Blasphemy ::stirthepot::
Congrats nice specimen👍👍
First of many. It's been a long time in the works, finally pulled the trigger!
 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
Bulova chronograph while chasing my little guy around the park. I suppose if I measured the slide I could calculate his velocity.

 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039

Enjoying a cocktail with the newest addition to my collection. My first non-Omega in a long while. Might eventually have to pick up a (shudder) Rolex 😀