WRUW Today?

Posts
417
Likes
4,478
47850568922_192fd8a467_b.jpg

Wow, wow, wow
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
It’s still Speedy Tuesday...and I’m a Speedy Tuesdayer/Speedy Tuesdayist. 👍

 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,868
Before and after Speedy Tuesday.

The heat has finally broken here and it's a little cooler. Time to strap up.

 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
Started off my Speedy Tuesday with coffee, iPhone, iPad, Speedy Pro, pocket knife, and pocket rocket.


And finished it just now...
 
Posts
1,674
Likes
5,944
Details, please. Never seen this reference before.

Art

Good question 😉

The dial I bought a few years back from the New Zealand / Australian company selling all their old Omega stock. Its for 565 movement but I'm not sure to which watch it originally came because I cant find a dial like it but I assume its a service dial for something like the Seamaster 200m 166.068. Its a 565 movement fitted to a custom case and I've fitted it with 2913 hands and SM300 seconds hand.
Edited: