WRUW Today?

Posts
9,247
Likes
77,006
Barn find Longines beauty ..in my eyes


In anyone’s!
 
Posts
5,340
Likes
76,049
‘69 Seamaster on a new racing strap. At first I was hesitant to put a racing strap on a non-chronograph watch, but then I thought “ah who cares!” and I’m actually really digging it. Anyone have any thoughts?
Looks pretty cool to me . Just do your own thing , you wanna wear it how you like it then more power to you .
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
.....New or old.
.... French or Swiss❔..... Decisions decisions 🙄.

70763971_196058551390894_328912933872409482_n.jpg
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
‘69 Seamaster on a new racing strap. At first I was hesitant to put a racing strap on a non-chronograph watch, but then I thought “ah who cares!” and I’m actually really digging it. Anyone have any thoughts?
Beautiful shoes killer omega.. nice combo wear what you Like when you like ...for sure
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
.....New or old.
.... French or Swiss❔..... Decisions decisions 🙄.

70763971_196058551390894_328912933872409482_n.jpg
Surely there’s no wrong decision there William.......
Edited:
 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,761
Our little guy met his great grandma for the first time today.

 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Cardinals win yesterday, Snoopy on my wrist today, Blues game tomorrow... life is good. 😎