WRUW Today?

Posts
6,703
Likes
79,928
Back in the olden days when I worked on Grumman S2E Trackers, the crew had a little funnel and a tube that went to an exit on the fuselage skin.
We had the same thing in the T-34C during Navy primary pilot training. It was placarded as the “relief tube”. We were advised by our instructor pilots not to use it...and I followed that advice...which was fairly easy since our sorties in the T-34C only lasted 1.0 to 1.5 hours.
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
Been away from the forum for a few days due to a health scare with the new grandson, all sorted now though. 👍



Still the Tudor, interesting reflection at 6 o’clock!
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Been away from the forum for a few days due to a health scare with the new grandson, all sorted now though. 👍



Still the Tudor, interesting reflection at 6 o’clock!
Lovely Tudor GMT... and I’m glad to here the newest member of the family is doing better.......
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Good Afternoon... tatty but I like it.... vintage on a budget with a bit of patina....
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,868
Another gray, rainy day.🙁

But this will change the perspective!😀

 
Posts
827
Likes
8,285
Thanks Wayne (allwoundup) for cannibalizing your Zo’ SW to help fix mine... Your selfless act of watch heroism does not go unnoticed!
Bravo Zulu..
 
Posts
684
Likes
6,942
WhH8drg.jpg