Posts 213 Likes 1,389 OHS ·Sep 29, 2019 It's wet outside so whilst two crazed miniature humans destroy our house I become Daddy The Human Climbing Frame! Let's hope my house and my back survive the day! 😀 Perfect watch for the job...
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Sep 29, 2019 Good Afternoon.... a Tudor Chronograph from the late nineties...
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Sep 29, 2019 Pics from yesterday during our mil reunion at the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, FL...good times! 👍
Posts 64 Likes 443 mmpass ·Sep 29, 2019 aginoz The only dial I seem to able to see clearly these days. Curious about how many turns of the crown it takes to fully wind this watch with 10day reserve?
Posts 619 Likes 11,039 cgaites ·Sep 29, 2019 It’s been a Seiko weekend. Yesterday I wore my Seiko 5 to take the kids to a corn maze. Today I swapped it for my SKX.
Posts 1,957 Likes 25,759 allwoundup ·Sep 29, 2019 1959 Flagship today....twenty-seven jewel 380 movement, which was based on the Cyma 480...35mm diameter, 43mm lug-to-lug.
Posts 1,403 Likes 14,971 donkii ·Sep 29, 2019 Northernman Damn nice! First I’ve seen (almost) exactly the same as mine. Its quite rare I guess.. I've sourced a white dialed as well, first I've seen 😀 Yours looks nice!