WRUW Today?

Posts
74
Likes
457
Down on Broadway today, driving the beetle, wearing my new Brooks Brothers Jacket, and enjoying the Autumn like weather with the Seamaster.

IMG-20190927-111234.jpg
 
Posts
2,942
Likes
32,769
Gallet ‘Snow White’ with an EP40 under the hood. I guess that makes me prince charming, then 👍

beautiful!...
 
Posts
2,942
Likes
32,769
The ubiquitous Landeron 48 drives this 50s Fortress chronograph. The post war saw millions of these inexpensive (CSuisse type) watches sold.
Wow!!!...
 
Posts
1,501
Likes
5,694
I really start to appreciate this Watch more and more.
Friday with the Swiss Railway Company.
 
Posts
2,942
Likes
32,769
Down on Broadway today, driving the beetle, wearing my new Brooks Brothers Jacket, and enjoying the Autumn like weather with the Seamaster.

IMG-20190927-111234.jpg
Best combo!....👍
 
Posts
298
Likes
2,708
New “sailcloth” strap in anticipation of some time in the Pacific later this weekend.

(Pic was taken yesterday, but I’m wearing the same combo today)
 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
Man of Leisure Series - Part 14
Harvard Square - Cambridge, Massachusetts

Enjoying a fine pastry at Burdick’s

1954 Omega Seamaster 2635-9 SC cal.354