Posts 1,316 Likes 2,463 64Wing ·Sep 22, 2019 Axel_84 The true legend.. 😉 I love the nonchalant secondary speedy just chilling in the background lol
Posts 663 Likes 4,781 yvrclimber ·Sep 23, 2019 New piece in the collection. Early (1957) Universal Geneve Polerouter in rose gold. Ref 10244 with 1388SS bumper automatic movement.
Posts 318 Likes 3,073 xeasygoingx ·Sep 23, 2019 Starting this week "Made in Germany" ... Kemmner Ref. 2011, ETA Valjoux 7750
Posts 318 Likes 3,073 xeasygoingx ·Sep 23, 2019 mz_cle I painted the first color on my second corn hole game box for a new set, and I spent some time today looking at an old favorite. I hope your dog is ok 😲
Posts 5,335 Likes 75,986 CPRwatch ·Sep 23, 2019 And back to reality , Monday morning back in work & already looking forward to my next holiday .And another change of strap ,
Posts 298 Likes 2,708 mz_cle ·Sep 23, 2019 xeasygoingx I hope your dog is ok 😲 Ha! The kids wore her out earlier in the day. She’s never better behaved than when she’s exhausted.
Posts 2,256 Likes 32,610 bristnj ·Sep 23, 2019 I’m thinking speed for some reason! - Ca.1976 Heuer Autavia 11630 - Silver (cal.12)