Posts 4,855 Likes 12,277 wagudc ·Sep 18, 2019 TexOmega 1965 Accutron Very cool, that is not a dial I have seen before. I like it! 👍
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Sep 18, 2019 Sometimes a dressier watch for a Manhattan trip just feels right...
Posts 8,814 Likes 62,414 TexOmega ·Sep 18, 2019 wagudc Very cool, that is not a dial I have seen before. I like it! 👍 Thank you I’ve seen it described as a Railroaders “Dress Watch”
Posts 2,535 Likes 19,779 Dr No ·Sep 18, 2019 Still wearing the '56 SM. Switching on Friday; might be time for a Seiko. Art
Posts 82 Likes 736 rob09 ·Sep 18, 2019 It may not be a Speedy, but standing next to Neil Armstrong’s moon landing suit, it was still nice to be wearing an Omega.
Posts 772 Likes 7,530 Flatfoot ·Sep 18, 2019 A Seamaster close to its element. Pemaquid Lighthouse in Maine in the background. Beautiful early autumn like day today.
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Sep 18, 2019 Jonathan40 Dug this out yesterday, super bracelet Digging the watch and the Doug Hyde....👍
Posts 2,835 Likes 26,509 watchdaddy1 ·Sep 18, 2019 Dr said the mass on my Thyroid is not Cancer... edit: PS I don't care that its the wrong date the doctor said it's not cancer