WRUW Today?

Posts
3,819
Likes
16,171
methinks something large today...


best $160 bucks I ever spent. Serial dates it to about 1888.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
methinks something large today...


best $160 bucks I ever spent. Serial dates it to about 1888.
You know how to spot a good deal! Nice piece !!
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
1950 Gruen veri-thin, complete with new crystal from @Canuck. Full post later on, but happy to wear it for the first time today!!

 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,830
1950 Gruen veri-thin, complete with new crystal from @Canuck. Full post later on, but happy to wear it for the first time today!!


And here is the “before” image of the Gruen. Not bad, but very much better now, I’d say! Glad to help.

 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
...my mother being hospitalized for most of the next week.
I hope your mom’s okay
 
Posts
1,279
Likes
6,754
trying on a classic

PWOnxzlguAEJUixqOYDevo6IYmO3jUot-qXh4_n3xmfbbEQoZgh2fN984k-O4Docoof5bNu8MiRkdSxiMuBP7HWnGf4t-pM_Huw2_enttuymnKYnAwNqqEVr6Te5qdivp1GtJ5GzYKTu369CYXCdZTiqnYZs2D2tL7Pg5nublGB5cwA3P2FRodbrE0AjpQU9wMVCupqIEpzrCLXy_UaZQYf8X7MKWrA3dUL48mWjxZn9Nl5R71IxQRxWnx94U75YY2EK9ltNMnNhUZTiNI8RFpHELj-7GvZ4Sa19B3rfchScbs0C3HwZRuMtq3-DzICBtMaF35K8aYEoQGgwygxN9oscUqgP-XJtgQhjyG0rxr3VLRtzFV1aPBH_Vzu-x3M4a0RAPB7Zk-9ecBD5wXzCcuqXvkLP8ZUdrSZhY7A0iSe37x-Txn6fb4u_a2a8-Cur5Bjl05868pl9BvQqpYCjNECLfqSt1u_iPGpYXkuRl9wdfJHZ2BXsneqvHosE7tkvKMnjqm04RpGpmjMXf_FyzdZVuRTgKQ0_s3TSrKuEz7pLosnLoy0URmEeTT5SwrKYCTIjI-flNM4SRJhXnJviwYlyYStVRhZMXWxNLGOmHvb8Lvx-Tb9enr0Mz4wjHHvM4Fgc2R4dEQj8u0BE8EgaIzyWoM6ALUFwa87TwlPBBQmehM908z8vEb4=w652-h868-no
 
Posts
548
Likes
2,567
Begrudgingly breaking out the autumn watches here. 1946 UG Climate Proof bumper - water resistance at owner’s risk!