Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Sep 13, 2019 Travelller Red&Blue for #TudorThursday Great photo, I love mine but can’t match this picture!
Posts 880 Likes 5,668 SouthernScot ·Sep 13, 2019 WatchObsession First post here, looking forward to being a member That’s a good start! Great picture of a very nice watch and an avatar as well! Welcome.
Posts 1,897 Likes 17,023 Wivac ·Sep 13, 2019 New ltd run light weight selvedge jeans from my favourite jeans company have finally arrived.
Posts 915 Likes 10,890 ag986 ·Sep 13, 2019 Actually wearing the Speedmaster today but I thought I'd show the Seiko too...
Posts 3,893 Likes 23,283 Faz ·Sep 13, 2019 I know the V 7750s aren't the most loved movements in watch world but this one has stuck with me over the years. The Habring rattrapante version in the classic Doppel is quite the watch! Out of the box she comes for a lucky day!
Posts 3,206 Likes 41,522 Omega1 ·Sep 13, 2019 Ville_W Raining today. Buler vintage diver on the wrist. That’s a great watch and strap combo...for sure
Posts 2,940 Likes 32,756 elara2105 ·Sep 13, 2019 WatchObsession First post here, looking forward to being a member Welcome!....