WRUW Today?

Posts
13,905
Likes
54,078
Rigging in hopes of a lake breeze
 
Posts
5,333
Likes
75,939
And a quick change for the evening , So without further ado may I present the 16700 for your pleasure . Bought new in July 99 & I’ve slowly added all the extras over the years .
 
Posts
922
Likes
4,844
Taking the BLNR on a business trip today. I volunteered about 10 years ago to plan an annual technical conference and we have to review abstract submissions this weekend.
 
Posts
5,333
Likes
75,939
Taking the BLNR on a business trip today. I volunteered about 10 years ago to plan an annual technical conference and we have to review abstract submissions this weekend.
In layman’s terms I think you mean an Ear nose & throat get together .
 
Posts
827
Likes
8,285
It’s Interpol and then Morrissey I concert tonight inForest Hills , Queens tonight.
 
Posts
133
Likes
457
It’s quite amazing the number of Rolex Sub and GMTs that op up on ripples wrist in this thread especially during weekends.
This might as well be a Rolex Forum.