WRUW Today?

Posts
3,600
Likes
9,153
Out and about looking for flying things, now with a polarising filter on the Zuiko 60mm macro lens:




Hoverfly Syrphidae (poss Syrphus Ribesii?)




Dornier 328, flying route British Airways 8326


I'm better at identifying Dorniers than hoverflies 😒
 
Posts
154
Likes
2,474
Trying a Rolex - to see if I still feel it has the "magic" on the wrist compared to my Seamaster 300m

img_20190905_201556_218-jpg.1224997
 
Posts
1,530
Likes
3,594
Trying a Rolex - to see if I still feel it has the "magic" on the wrist compared to my Seamaster 300m

img_20190905_201556_218-jpg.1224997

That's not really a fair fight to compare the two watches, but god loves a trier.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
Pilfered from her Ladyships' watch box, yes she now has her own watch box 🙁

 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
How about an original JB Champion bullet bracelet with fitted ends as shown in an early Winston Cup brochure - 1969 Breitling Chronomatic Ref.2110 - cal.11
OF2iYou.jpg
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Have a blast brotha
Hey William I sure did... once the visit to the garage for humans was all done a quick oil change and I was ready to go... glad to see you are on the mend and that’s another killer watch for sure......