WRUW Today?

Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
As it’s Tuesday, a fairly rare outing for this one!

Thanks for sharing... that speedy looks like it’s lived just little...awesome piece..
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
Thanks for sharing... that speedy looks like it’s lived just little...awesome piece..
It sure has! Nearly forty years of daily wear until my wife bought me a Seamaster AT as a sixtieth birthday present.
As you will have seen since joining the forum the addiction has taken over with the addition of two LE Speedmasters and recently a Tudor GMT. The Tudor is partly your fault!!! You sparked my interest in them with your lovely BB red, and when the GMT came along I just had to have one!
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
The designers at UG we’re on point in the 60’s! - Universal Geneve Polerouter Sub, Ref. 869120 - cal. 1-69 on original UG double grain Gay Freres bracelet.
0GIwnV8.jpg
 
Posts
5,649
Likes
136,447
Back to work made enjoyable with the 376.0822 on Crown and Buckle Black Label...YaY!

 
Posts
6,701
Likes
79,913
“Two for [Speedy] Tuesday”...



LATE ENTRY: Pic below demonstrating advanced technology regarding how to wear two Speedmasters during “Two for [Speedy] Tuesday”. Unfortunately, advanced technology was nowhere to be found regarding how to actually focus on the two Speedmasters...

Edited:
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
It sure has! Nearly forty years of daily wear until my wife bought me a Seamaster AT as a sixtieth birthday present.
As you will have seen since joining the forum the addiction has taken over with the addition of two LE Speedmasters and recently a Tudor GMT. The Tudor is partly your fault!!! You sparked my interest in them with your lovely BB red, and when the GMT came along I just had to have one!
I totally understand this forum is just an incredible place for sparking a little interest in the many makes and types of watches posted and I love more than anything is that there is no snobbery here we are all just watch lovers and that makes this a great place to hang out for sure.. I really wanted a vintage speedmaster but my knowledge was very limited and it seemed a bit of a mind field so I settled for a brand new one which I just love....maybe once I’ve learned a bit more and before they become totally out reach you never know and only Time will Tell... know pun intended...
Edited:
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
The designers at UG we’re on point in the 60’s! - Universal Geneve Polerouter Sub, Ref. 869120 - cal. 1-69 on original UG double grain Gay Freres bracelet.
0GIwnV8.jpg
I totally agree with you that is an absolutely beautiful watch......
 
Posts
13,902
Likes
54,076
Labor Day...Weather gods smiled on us yesterday after a crap summer. Naturally I took the H21 out with my partners because the wind forecast was disorganized, figuring we’d cruise around, drink beer and blast people with water guns. Naturally we got a Great Lake SE breeze and the Nacra sat forlorn ... still a great end to “official summer”. Which boat to take out? (Nice first world problem..blessed)