WRUW Today?

Posts
9,221
Likes
76,810
Came home from walking the dog and put a nicer watch on but later thought that he and I could both benefit from another frisbee session in the local park

 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Taking in the first
game of a double header...
Edited:
 
Posts
72
Likes
240
Zenith Pilot El Primero Big Date Special

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers,
Carl
 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039
Seiko Saturday with the kids. I split the abuse of parenting between my SKX and this Turtle.

 
Posts
8,811
Likes
62,402
“Oops” as our illustrious Gov. Perry once said...




Didn’t walk past it today, oh, the Horror, yesterday!!

Wittnauer Geneve


 
Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
New arrival. Lemania CH13 mono pusher chronograph from the 1930s.
Stainless steel case, and a black very rare, and heavy patinated dial. Resurrected mechanically by our fellow OF watchmaker @Mitka. 👍
HAGWE!
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,522
Evening change... I’m so glad I had to wait to get my speedy.... because if I was able own one of these twenty years ago I may only have one watch now....
 
Posts
1,325
Likes
1,872
Still the 16700 with the new to me serif coke insert, whilst doing some pen fettling

 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
HmjQvdG.jpg