WRUW Today?

Posts
9,218
Likes
76,784
Minty.
At least the toothpaste I polished it with was 😉

 
Posts
2,264
Likes
11,391
This nice little stunner here today! Mesmerizing dial...👍



... Unfortunately prolly the last time it's featured on WRUW because it (shameless plug 😬 ) hit the FS section shortly...
 
Posts
1,325
Likes
1,872
Lovely morning in Tx

Managed to swap out my pepsi insert for a serif coke yesterday ( after 45 mins, most of it spent crawling over the carpet looking for that darned spring that flew off)

Makes a nice change, even though the 16700 never came coke
 
Posts
1,316
Likes
2,463
I know what you mean. Can’t get excited about NFL.
Still summer for another few months here, though! Stinking hot days. I actually look forward to winter.
Michigan summers are the greatest around. Fall is just as nice. Winter used to be fun as a kid, now it's just a hindrance 🙁
 
Posts
5,425
Likes
81,906
Even though I work Saturday and Sunday, Friday nights have always been special. Special watch and beverage of choice...



The icing on the cake, FP2 on the box😀

 
Posts
1,316
Likes
2,463
Even though I work Saturday and Sunday, Friday nights have always been special. Special watch and beverage of choice...



The icing on the cake, FP2 on the box😀

That's one good looking Speedy
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,521
Good afternoon.... and thank god its Friday.....one more speedy won’t hurt..
 
Posts
3,892
Likes
23,257
Time Zoning out.....a one week break from the old Freighliner is more than welcome!