WRUW Today?

Posts
545
Likes
5,288
🥰

48613298093_2fa3b46813_b.jpg
 
Posts
250
Likes
893
My first post is only fitting with a picture of my first really nice watch and also first Speedmaster... A great start I think.
 
Posts
2,835
Likes
26,509
Remember those day's when the focal point was the boombox , back in the day , not video games, cell phones and computers.
Some Steely Dan , 10cc , Atlantic Rhythm Section , Ambrosia

From Aug1972 , A better day & age.
Seiko 7005-8032

67719413_1340639469445838_3242549418130181_n.jpg


Hope your all having a great weekend so far👎
Edited:
 
Posts
3,206
Likes
41,520
Good morning.... went to my Omega AD yesterday to find out about a strap I had on order since buying my speedy the salesman apologised for the delay then went off and came back with these ... I’m still waiting for the strap but how cool was that......
 
Posts
531
Likes
1,183
Good morning.... went to my Omega AD yesterday to find out about a strap I had on order since buying my speedy the salesman apologised for the delay then went off and came back with these ... I’m still waiting for the strap but how cool was that......
I am Super jealous . I got nothing.. No we are sorry you can’t have discount for LE, no you must pay full taxes, no we are sorry you can’t have the Japanese 2020 model, no we are sorry we can’t tell you when the A11 50A is arriving , no we are sorry we don’t have a copy of the lifetime magazine which is a free issue ...
Edited:
 
Posts
521
Likes
1,261
I am Super jealous . I got nothing.. No we are sorry you can’t have discount for LE, no you must pay full taxes, no we are sorry you can’t have the Japanese 2020 model, no we are sorry we can’t tell you when the A11 50A is arriving , no we are sorry we don’t have a copy of the lifetime magazine which is a free issue ...

What did you do to upset them so? ;-)
Even I got one of these when my Lifetime Magaine was a couple of weeks late..